BACHELOR'S ........ degree

 


    -    This was taken during our graduation  ceremony in Cagayan State 

            University, Tuguegarao City, Philippines, SY 2010-2011.

     -    I am degree holder of Public Administration.

     -    I graduated with an Academic Excellence Awardee, With Merit with a 

             general weighted avarage of 1.8.

     -    Top 4 among the graduates.

     -     Leadership Awardee for serving the Campus Student Government as a 

              Board Member of the College of Public Administration. 

     -     Civil Service Commission Awardee.  

     -     I consider this picture as my favorite and remarkable day that happen                   throughout my life. 

     -     This is the reason behind where I am now and was able to uplift the standard of living we have.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

Me, Myself and I