Me, Myself and I

 


Michael Villaspin


     -      I am 29 years old. 
     -      I was born in Alcala, Cagayan, Philippines
     -      I like playing volleyball and searching the internet.
     -      I have 3 siblings (1 Sister and 2 brothers)
     -      I am an outgoing person who loved to hangout with friends.
     -      I am currently working in Golden Harvest International School as an
                 Advanced K5 Teacher Aide.
     -      I passionate about learning new skills and ideas.
        -         I am punctual, dependable and can be counted to finish what I start.
     -       I consider myself hardworking, organized, honest, cooperative, helpful,   
                 understandable and motivated to work for my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

BACHELOR'S ........ degree